Life Actuarial Valuation Manager from a direct insurer (Singapore)
- Conduct and drive MAS Stress test and ORSA reporting.
- Derive the protected liabilities required for Policyholders Protection Fund (PPF) reporting.
- Perform sensitivity analysis on reserves and solvency.
- Conduct experience studies to assist Chief Actuary in formulating suitable basis for Valuation and Product Pricing.
- Work closely with modelling team on enhancements and implementation.
- Maintain proper documentation and controls in area of responsibility.
- Assist in audit request, ad-hoc actuarial investigations and corporate initiatives from time to time.
- Assist in preparing materials for the various Committees and Board meetings.