Prophet & Embedded Value Manager from a Life Insurer (Singapore)
Our client is now looking for an actuarial manager to join the Life reporting team. The role is responsible to lead embedded value & new business embedded value reporting and prophet model management to support key financial reporting and product pricing functions.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Perform Embedded Value, NBEV reporting and business planing projections
- Deliver valuable insights on the impact of business initiatives on EV & NBEV working closely with key stakeholders
- Manage the company's Prophet model & uphold coding best practices, accuracy, and auditability
- Collaborate with other actuarial functions including product pricing to ensure modelling standard
This role will provide the opportunity to lead a team within Actuarial and be exposed to Chief Actuary and Senior Management.
- 6 to 9 years of experience with strong knowledge and experience with Prophet and Financial Reporting
- Technical, sensitive to details and ability to apply critical thinking
- Able to communicate in simple and concise way to stakeholders
- Adaptable and open to a dynamic working environment and willing to explore new ways of working
- Able to work well with team and different stakeholders