Actuarial Reporting & Analytics Senior Executive from a Life and Health Reinsurance Solutions Provider (Singapore)
Liaise with business partners for reinsured portfolio data, process received data, including checking, validating and maintain them in company database on timely manner. Conduct historic experience analysis and attend to data or analysis requests on ad hoc basis. Participate in projects and tasks assigned by team leader.
- Maintain portfolio databases
- Conduct regular and ad hoc historic experience analysis
- Built and evaluate risk segmentation plans
- Leverage internal and external data sources to engineer novel features to enhance risk segmentation
- Build data processing pipelines to quickly iterate on research ideas and put them into production and take end-to-end ownership of problem domains.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Up to 3 years’ experience in insurance industry, preferably in health insurance with experience in data analytics
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of topics such as inferential statistics and machine learning
- Mathematics, actuarial or data analytics discipline
- Computer skills: PowerPoint, Power BI, Excel, VBA, SQL, Python, R
- Good analytical and communication skills