Pricing Manager / Senior Manager from a Life Insurer (Singapore)
- Perform product pricing for new product development, including profit testing and financial/risk assessment
- Support and provide input to the Product team on product design and initiatives
- Engage in the product implementation process and provide Actuarial inputs to system team.
- Support product approval discussions with stakeholders
- Assist in the annual business planning and budgeting cycle
- Lead other key projects relating to pricing, reinsurance, distribution compensation, IFRS17 work etc.
- Guide junior staff through the product pricing cycle and other ad-hoc tasks
- Good progress of actuarial exams
- Above 6 years actuarial working experience
- An effective communicator and good interpersonal skills
- A strong and reliable team player who is also able to work independently